Women's Self Defense Level 2
This course is a continuation of Women Self Defense Level One. After understanding the tools we need to avoid and prevent a dangerous incident, and after getting initial tools to respond, let’s go one step ahead and:
- Improve skills acquired
- Learn new and advance skills
During this advanced course, we will improve the response tactics using Defensive Krav Maga and develop new abilities using the handgun.
- To stimulate and improve the Defensive Krav Maga abilities by incorporating additional flairs and movements.
- To stimulate the ability to decide the correct course of action to a specific threat.
- To enhance the technical and tactical skills learned in course ONE and develop new techniques to augment the survival capabilities needed to confront a violent incident.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to achieve the following objectives following the information presented during the instructional period:
- Identify the specific threat and chose the right path of reaction.
- Validate firearm proficiency, and Krav Maga skills learned in course ONE.
- Operate under high levels of stress with fortitude and aggressiveness appropriate to the situation and within the confines of the law.
- Respond using the tactical tools and skills learned during both courses to neutralize the threat and survive a violent incident.
This course employs lectures, discussions, demonstrations, life fire shooting, and live-fire tactical drills.
Course requirements and Certification
- 100% Attendance and demonstrating safe use and manipulation of the firearm.
- Pass the 50 round shooting test by achieving the right balance between precision and accuracy
FORCE IMI certification will be given to each participant who completed the course requirements.
Who Should Attend and Prerequisites
Women who participated and successfully completed Women Self Defense One. Be capable of engaging in medium level physical activity and have no medical restrictions.
Students Must Bring With Them
- Appropriate training attire
- Eye & ear protection
- Pistol + 3 magazines
- Holster suitable for a rapid draw
- Magazine pouch for two magazines
- 350 pistol rounds
FORCEIMI will provide Krav Maga safety equipment
If you have any questions please contact Senior Instructor Haim Geri at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 Business Statement
We are in compliance with the Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
To protect our employees and students, Force IMI will be exercising CDC protocols to maintain healthy business operations. Our goal is to keep a healthy training environment both in the classroom and on the shooting range. We do so by applying CDC policies and practices for social distancing. Social distancing means avoiding large gatherings and maintaining distance (approximately 6 feet or 2 meters and performing routine environmental cleaning and disinfection). Please visit the CDC site for more information.